- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Takuma Kuno, Yojiro Mori, Suresh Subramaniam, Masahiko Jinno, Hiroshi Hasegawa:
High-Throughput and High-Port-Count Optical Cross- Connents Using Flexible Waveband Routing. ONDM 2020: 1-6
- Tae Joon Seok, Kyungmok Kwon, Johannes Henriksson, Jianheng Luo, Ming C. Wu:
High Port Count Silicon Photonic Switches. OECC/PSC 2019: 1-3
- Antonio La Porta, Roger Dangel, Daniel Jubin, Norbert Meier, Folkert Horst, Bert Jan Offrein:
Broadband High Channel Count Optical Fiber Interface for Silicon Photonics using Polymer Waveguides. ECOC 2017: 1-3
- Adam C. Funnell, Joshua Benjamin, Hitesh Ballani, Paolo Costa, Philip M. Watts, Benn C. Thomsen:
High port count hybrid wavelength switched TDMA (WS-TDMA) optical switch for data centers. OFC 2016: 1-3
- Kenya Suzuki, Yuichiro Ikuma, Etsu Hashimoto, Keita Yamaguchi, Mikitaka Itoh, Tetsuo Takahashi:
Ultra-high port count wavelength selective switch employing waveguide-based I/O frontend. OFC 2015: 1-3
- David M. Johnson, Alan L. Porter, J. David Roessner, Nils C. Newman, Xiao-Yin Jin:
High-tech indicators: assessing the competitiveness of selected European countries. Technol. Anal. Strateg. Manag. 22(3): 277-296 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.