- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Kei Wakabayashi:
Silent HMMs: Generalized Representation of Hidden Semi-Markov Models and Hierarchical HMMs. FSMNLP 2019: 98-107
- Kai Fan, Marisa C. Eisenberg, Alison Walsh, Allison Aiello, Katherine A. Heller:
Hierarchical Graph-Coupled HMMs for Heterogeneous Personalized Health Data. KDD 2015: 239-248
- Mitesh Patel, Jaime Valls Miró, Danica Kragic, Carl Henrik Ek, Gamini Dissanayake:
Learning object, grasping and manipulation activities using hierarchical HMMs. Auton. Robots 37(3): 317-331 (2014)
- Akira Hayashi, Kazunori Iwata, Nobuo Suematsu:
Finding the Most Likely Upper Level State Sequence for Hierarchical HMMs. SLSP 2013: 111-122
- Takaaki Sugiura, Naoto Gotou, Akira Hayashi:
A Discriminative Model Corresponding to Hierarchical HMMs. IDEAL 2007: 375-384
- Arshia Cont:
Realtime Audio to Score Alignment for Polyphonic Music Instruments, using Sparse Non-Negative Constraints and Hierarchical HMMS. ICASSP (5) 2006: 245-248
- Fatih Camci, Ratna Babu Chinnam:
Hierarchical HMMs for Autonomous Diagnostics and Prognostics. IJCNN 2006: 2445-2452
- Naoto Gotou, Akira Hayashi, Nobuo Suematsu:
Learning with Segment Boundaries for Hierarchical HMMs. ICAPR (1) 2005: 538-543
- Ewa Kijak, Lionel Oisel, Patrick Gros:
Hierarchical structure analysis of sport videos using HMMS. ICIP (2) 2003: 1025-1028
- Kevin P. Murphy, Mark A. Paskin:
Linear-time inference in Hierarchical HMMs. NIPS 2001: 833-840
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.