- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Geoffrey B. Duggan:
Applying psychology to understand relationships with technology: from ELIZA to interactive healthcare. Behav. Inf. Technol. 35(7): 536-547 (2016)
- Andrea Andrenucci:
Experiments with Cross-Language Information Retrieval on a Health Portal for Psychology and Psychotherapy. MIE 2016: 75-79
- Max Van Kleek, Daniel A. Smith, Wendy Hall, Nigel Shadbolt:
"the crowd keeps me in shape": social psychology and the present and future of health social machines. WWW (Companion Volume) 2013: 927-932
- Maja Wrzesien, Jean-Marie Burkhardt, Mariano Alcañiz Raya, Cristina Botella:
Mixing psychology and HCI in evaluation of augmented reality mental health technology. CHI Extended Abstracts 2011: 2119-2124
- Chon Abraham, Iris A. Junglas:
An Enriched Understanding of Why the Environment and Individual Characteristics Are Important in Understanding Technology Utilization in Healthcare: An Evolutionary Psychology Perspective. HCI (4) 2011: 141-150
- Arie Dijkstra:
Technology Adds New Principles to Persuasive Psychology: Evidence from Health Education. PERSUASIVE 2006: 16-26
- Giuseppe Riva, Cristina Botella, Patrick Légeron, Gabriele Optale:
Cybertherapy - Internet and Virtual Reality as Assessment and Rehabilitation Tools for Clinical Psychology and Neuroscience. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics 99, IOS Press 2004, ISBN 978-1-58603-411-5 [contents]
- Dominic Upton, Carol D. Cooper:
Do students need, use, like and want an on-line health psychology course? ASCILITE 2002: 893-896
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings