- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Edicarla P. Andrade, Saulo M. Maia, Rejane Cavalcante Sá, José Luiz M. Uchôa Júnior:
Model and Design of the Embedded Hexapod Robot Aduka Used for Hazardous Environment Inspections. WEA 2017: 24-35
- Yann Perrot, Laurent Gargiulo, Michael Houry, Nolwenn Kammerer, Delphine Keller, Yvan Measson, Gérard Piolain, Alexandre Verney:
Long-reach articulated robots for inspection and mini-invasive interventions in hazardous environments: Recent robotics research, qualification testing, and tool developments. J. Field Robotics 29(1): 175-185 (2012)
- A. Correia da Cruz, M. Silva Ribeiro:
RobTank Inspec - in service robotized inspection tool for hazardous products storage tanks. Industrial Robot 32(2): 157-162 (2005)
- J. Savall, Alejo Avello, Leoncio Briones:
Two Compact Robots for Remote Inspection of Hazardous Areas in Nuclear Power Plants. ICRA 1999: 1993-1998
- Eric Byler, Wendell Chun, William A. Hoff, Dan Layne:
Autonomous hazardous waste drum inspection vehicle. IEEE Robot. Automat. Mag. 2(1): 6-17 (1995)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.