- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Johannes Waldmann:
When You Should Use Lists in Haskell (Mostly, You Should Not). CoRR abs/1808.08329 (2018)
- Bruno C. d. S. Oliveira, Shin-Cheng Mu, Shu-Hung You:
Modular reifiable matching: a list-of-functors approach to two-level types. Haskell 2015: 82-93
- Martin Sulzmann, Edmund S. L. Lam, Simon Marlow:
Comparing the performance of concurrent linked-list implementations in Haskell. DAMP 2009: 37-46
- Neil Mitchell, Colin Runciman:
Uniform boilerplate and list processing. Haskell 2007: 49-60
- Simon L. Peyton Jones:
Haskell 98 Libraries: List Utilities. J. Funct. Program. 13(1): 179-190 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.