- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Giulia Reggiani, Azita Dabiri, Winnie Daamen, Serge P. Hoogendoorn:
Clustering-based methodology for estimating bicycle accumulation levels on signalized links: a case study from the Netherlands. ITSC 2019: 1788-1793
- Andrik Rampun, Hui Wang, Bryan W. Scotney, Philip J. Morrow, Reyer Zwiggelaar:
Classification of mammographic microcalcification clusters with machine learning confidence levels. IWBI 2018: 107181B
- Zhongyang Han, Jun Zhao, Quanli Liu, Wei Wang:
Granular-computing based hybrid collaborative fuzzy clustering for long-term prediction of multiple gas holders levels. Inf. Sci. 330: 175-185 (2016)
- Pawel Lubomski, Henryk Krawczyk:
Clustering Context Items into User Trust Levels. DepCoS-RELCOMEX 2016: 333-342
- Hamidreza Esmalifalak, Ali Irannezhad Ajirlou, Sahar Pordeli Behrouz, Maryam Esmalifalak:
(Dis)integration levels across global stock markets: A multidimensional scaling and cluster analysis. Expert Syst. Appl. 42(22): 8393-8402 (2015)
- Christian Bauckhage, Rafet Sifa, Anders Drachen, Christian Thurau, Fabian Hadiji:
Beyond heatmaps: Spatio-temporal clustering using behavior-based partitioning of game levels. CIG 2014: 1-8
- Amar Djouak, Hichem Maaref:
Two Levels Similarity Modelling: a Novel Content Based Image Clustering Concept. AIAI 2009: 277-282
- Huo Yan Chen, T. H. Tse, Tsong Yueh Chen:
TACCLE: a methodology for object-oriented software testing at the class and cluster levels. ACM Trans. Softw. Eng. Methodol. 10(1): 56-109 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.