- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Hedyeh Mobahi, Hua Min, Janusz Wojtusiak:
Synthetic Data for Teaching Data Integration in Informatics Graduate Program. AMIA 2019
- Usamah A. Al-Mubaiyedh, Housam Binous:
Teaching arc-length continuation in the chemical engineering graduate program using MATLAB©. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ. 26(4): 1033-1049 (2018)
- Satya Prakash Saraswat, Dennis M. Anderson, Alina M. Chircu:
Teaching Business Process Management with Simulation in Graduate Business Programs: An Integrative Approach. J. Inf. Syst. Educ. 25(3): 221-232 (2014)
- Michael A. Lapré:
Teaching Health-Care Operations in the MBA Program at Vanderbilt University Owen Graduate School of Management. INFORMS Trans. Education 10(3): 113-121 (2010)
- David de la Mata-Moya, María-Pilar Jarabo-Amores, Jose Carlos Nieto-Borge, Manuel Rosa-Zurera:
Montessori Method Adaptation for Teaching of Subjects of Graduate and Post-graduate Programmes. CSEDU (1) 2010: 407-410
- William B. Lober, Christopher Lau, H. Chang, Yongmin Kim:
A Practical Lab Exercise for Teaching Medical Informatics in a Biomedical Engineering Graduate Program. AMIA 2001
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.