- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Dagang Chen, Zeyuan Li, Zesong Li, Kunnan Liu, Yajun Song, Peng Wang:
Semi-supervised entity recognition of Chinese government document. AIPR 2019: 145-149
- Qi Liu, Dong Wang, Meilin Zhou, Peng Li, Baoyuan Qi, Bin Wang:
Chinese Governmental Named Entity Recognition. AIRS 2018: 16-28
- Philip Webster, Paul D. Clough, Gianluca Demartini, Tom Storrar, Sonia Ranade, Graham Seaman:
Exploring Entity-Centric Methods in the UK Government Web Archive. ACHS@JCDL 2016
- Roald Eiselen:
Government Domain Named Entity Recognition for South African Languages. LREC 2016
- Shin-Yuan Hung, Chia-Ming Chang, Kuanchin Chen, King-Zoo Tang, Chin-Hua Chou:
Buyer acceptance of g2b e-government services: an empirical study of inter-entity supply contracts. Data Base 42(4): 81-97 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.