- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Timothy Yang, Galen Andrew, Hubert Eichner, Haicheng Sun, Wei Li, Nicholas Kong, Daniel Ramage, Françoise Beaufays:
Applied Federated Learning: Improving Google Keyboard Query Suggestions. CoRR abs/1812.02903 (2018)
- Rahmatollah Fattahi, Mehri Parirokh, Mohammd Hosien Dayyani, Abdolrasoul Khosravi, Mojgan Zareivenovel:
Effectiveness of Google keyword suggestion on users' relevance judgment: A mixed method approach to query expansion. Electron. Libr. 34(2): 302-314 (2016)
- Maya Sappelli, Wessel Kraaij, Suzan Verberne:
TNO and RUN at the TREC 2012 Contextual Suggestion Track: Recommending Personalized Touristic Sights Using Google Places. TREC 2012
- Youssef Bassil, Mohammad Alwani:
OCR Post-Processing Error Correction Algorithm using Google Online Spelling Suggestion. CoRR abs/1204.0191 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.