- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Joshua Lant, Caroline Concatto, Andrew Attwood, Jose Antonio Pascual, Mike Ashworth, Javier Navaridas, Mikel Luján, John Goodacre:
Enabling shared memory communication in networks of MPSoCs. Concurr. Comput. Pract. Exp. 31(21) (2019)
- David B. D'Ambrosio, Skyler Goodell, Joel Lehman, Sebastian Risi, Kenneth O. Stanley:
Multirobot Behavior Synchronization through Direct Neural Network Communication. ICIRA (2) 2012: 603-614
- Sushant Sharma, Yi Shi, Jia Liu, Y. Thomas Hou, Sastry Kompella:
Is Network Coding Always Good for Cooperative Communications? INFOCOM 2010: 1990-1998
- Xiaoan Lu, Yao Wang, Elza Erkip, David J. Goodman:
Total Power Minimization for Multiuser Video Communications Over CDMA Networks. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol. 17(6): 674-685 (2007)
- Vijay K. Garg, E. Lee Sneed, W. E. Gooding:
Subscriber data management in personal communications services networks. IEEE Wirel. Commun. 4(3): 33-39 (1997)
- David J. Goodman, Gregory P. Pollini, Kathleen S. Meier-Hellstern:
Network control for wireless communications. IEEE Commun. Mag. 30(12): 116-124 (1992)
- Matthew S. Goodman, Haim Kobrinski, K. W. Loh:
Application of Wavelength Division Multiplexing to Communication Network Architectures. ICC 1986: 931-933
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.