- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Jonathas Augusto de Oliveira Conceição, André Rauber Du Bois, Rodrigo Geraldo Ribeiro:
Transactional Boosting on Glasgow Haskell Compiler. WSCAD 2018: 191-197
- Andrew Farmer:
HERMIT: Mechanized Reasoning during Compilation in the Glasgow Haskell Compiler. University of Kansas, USA, 2015
- Simon L. Peyton Jones, Simon Marlow:
Secrets of the Glasgow Haskell Compiler inliner. J. Funct. Program. 12(4&5): 393-433 (2002)
- Simon Peyton Jones, André L. M. Santos:
Compilation by Transformation in the Glasgow Haskell Compiler. Functional Programming 1994: 184-204
- Cordelia V. Hall, Kevin Hammond, Will Partain, Simon L. Peyton Jones, Philip Wadler:
The Glasgow Haskell Compiler: A Retrospective. Functional Programming 1992: 62-71
- André L. M. Santos, Simon L. Peyton Jones:
On Program Transformation in the Glasgow Haskell Compiler. Functional Programming 1992: 240-251
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.