- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Zhongpai Gao, Guangtao Zhai, Hongwei Deng, Xiaokang Yang:
Extended geometric models for stereoscopic 3D with vertical screen disparity. Displays 65: 101972 (2020)
- Manuel A. Aguilar, Rafael Jiménez-Lao, Abderrahim Nemmaoui, Fernando J. Aguilar:
Geometric Accuracy Assessment of Deimos-2 Panchromatic Stereo Pairs: Sensor Orientation and Digital Surface Model Production. Sensors 20(24): 7234 (2020)
- Christian Mulsow, Hans-Gerd Maas:
A Universal Approach for Geometric Modelling in Underwater Stereo Image Processing. CVAUI@ICPR 2014: 49-56
- Damir Vucina, Zoran Milas, Igor Pehnec:
Reverse Shape Synthesis of the Hydropump Volute Using Stereo-Photogrammetry, Parameterization, and Geometric Modeling. J. Comput. Inf. Sci. Eng. 12(2) (2012)
- Stéphane May, Christophe Latry:
Digital Elevation Model Computation with SPOT 5 Panchromatic and Multispectral Images using Low Stereoscopic Angle and Geometric Model Refinement. IGARSS (4) 2009: 442-445
- Vincent Pomero, Sylvain Deschênes, Dominic Branchaud, David Mitton, Sébastien Laporte, Benoit Godbout, Wafa Skalli, Jacques A. de Guise:
Fast semi-automatic stereoradiographic reconstruction of scoliotic spines using multi-scale image processing and statistical geometric models. CARS 2003: 207-213
- L. Sommellier, Eric Tosan, D. Vandorpe:
A Geometric Modeling Tool for Stereo-Matching and Reconstruction of a Model of 3D-Scene. ICIAP (1) 1997: 644-652
- Jean Pierre Cocquerez, Michel Jordan, M. Zahid:
Geometric Modelling of Stereovision: Application to Aerial Pictures. ECAI 1990: 153-159
- Stephen Pollard, Tony P. Pridmore, John Porrill, John E. W. Mayhew, John P. Frisby:
Geometrical Modeling from Multiple Stereo Views. Int. J. Robotics Res. 8(4): 3-32 (1989)
- D. J. Burr, Robert T. Chien:
A System for Stereo Computer Vision with Geometric Models. IJCAI 1977: 583
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.