- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Sayed-Rzgar Hosseini, Aditya Barve, Andreas Wagner:
Exhaustive Analysis of a Genotype Space Comprising 1015 Central Carbon Metabolisms Reveals an Organization Conducive to Metabolic Innovation. PLoS Computational Biology 11(8) (2015)
- Areejit Samal, João F. Matias Rodrigues, Jürgen Jost, Olivier C. Martin, Andreas Wagner:
Genotype networks in metabolic reaction spaces. BMC Syst. Biol. 4: 30 (2010)
- Yourim Yoon, Yong-Hyuk Kim, Alberto Moraglio, Byung Ro Moon:
Mathematical Interpretation between Genotype and Phenotype Spaces and Induced Geometric Crossovers. CoRR abs/0907.3202 (2009)
- Garrison W. Greenwood:
Differing mathematical perspectives of genotype space in combinatorial problems: metric spaces vs pretopological spaces. IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation 2004: 258-264
- Ivan I. Garibay, Ozlem O. Garibay, Annie S. Wu:
Effects of Module Encapsulation in Repetitively Modular Genotypes on the Search Space. GECCO (1) 2004: 1125-1137
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.