- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Sergio Arciniegas-Alarcón, Marisol García-Peña, Paulo Canas Rodrigues:
New multiple imputation methods for genotype-by-environment data that combine singular value decomposition and Jackknife resampling or weighting schemes. Comput. Electron. Agric. 176: 105617 (2020)
- Aldi T. Kraja, E. Warwick Daw, Petra Lenzini, Lihua Wang, Shiow J. Lin, Christine A. Williams, Alan B. Wells, Kathryn L. Lunetta, Joanne M. Murabito, Paola Sebastiani, Giuseppe Tosto, Sandra Barral, Ryan L. Minster, Anatoly Yashin, Thomas Perls, Michael A. Province:
A comparison of genetic imputation methods using Long Life Family Study genotypes and sequence data with the 1000 Genome reference panel. Int. J. Bioinform. Res. Appl. 16(1): 59-84 (2020)
- Olivia Choudhury, Ankush Chakrabarty, Scott J. Emrich:
Highly Accurate and Efficient Data-Driven Methods for Genotype Imputation. IEEE ACM Trans. Comput. Biol. Bioinform. 16(4): 1107-1116 (2019)
- Yen Jen Lin, Chun-Tien Chang, Chuan Yi Tang, Wen-Ping Hsieh:
Simpute: A Simple Genotype Imputation Method. CISIS 2012: 573-579
- Ho-Youl Jung, Yun-Ju Park, Young-Jin Kim, Jung-Sun Park, Kuchan Kimm, InSong Koh:
New methods for imputation of missing genotype using linkage disequilibrium and haplotype information. Inf. Sci. 177(3): 804-814 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.