- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Saskia Trescher, Jannes Münchmeyer, Ulf Leser:
Estimating genome-wide regulatory activity from multi-omics data sets using mathematical optimization. BMC Syst. Biol. 11(1): 41:1-41:18 (2017)
- Thomas Kamp, Micah Adams, Craig Disselkoen, Nathan L. Tintle:
Improved Performance of Gene Set Analysis on Genome-Wide Transcriptomics Data when Using Gene Activity State Estimates. PSB 2017: 449-460
- Heejong Sung, Jeremy A. Sabourin, Alexa J. M. Sorant, Alexander F. Wilson:
The effect of different sets of critical values on type I error rates in tiled regression for genome-wide association studies. Int. J. Data Min. Bioinform. 16(2): 111-120 (2016)
- Paul Julian Kersey, James E. Allen, Mikkel B. Christensen, Paul Davis, Lee J. Falin, Christoph Grabmueller, Daniel Seth Toney Hughes, Jay C. Humphrey, Arnaud Kerhornou, Julia Khobova, Nicholas Langridge, Mark D. McDowall, Uma Maheswari, Gareth Maslen, Michael Nuhn, Chuang Kee Ong, Michael Paulini, Helder Pedro, Iliana Toneva, Mary Ann Tuli, Brandon Walts, Gareth Williams, Derek Wilson, Ken Youens-Clark, Marcela K. Monaco, Joshua C. Stein, Xuehong Wei, Doreen Ware, Daniel M. Bolser, Kevin Lee Howe, Eugene Kulesha, Daniel Lawson, Daniel Michael Staines:
Ensembl Genomes 2013: scaling up access to genome-wide data. Nucleic Acids Res. 42(Database-Issue): 546-552 (2014)
- Paul Geeleher, Lori Hartnett, Laurance J. Egan, Aaron Golden, Raja Affendi Raja Ali, Cathal Seoighe:
Gene-set analysis is severely biased when applied to genome-wide methylation data. Bioinform. 29(15): 1851-1857 (2013)
- Federico Zambelli, Gian Marco Prazzoli, Graziano Pesole, Giulio Pavesi:
Cscan: finding common regulators of a set of genes by using a collection of genome-wide ChIP-seq datasets. Nucleic Acids Res. 40(Web-Server-Issue): 510-515 (2012)
- Marit Holden, Shiwei Deng, Leszek Wojnowski, Bettina Kulle:
GSEA-SNP: applying gene set enrichment analysis to SNP data from genome-wide association studies. Bioinform. 24(23): 2784-2785 (2008)
- Dan L. Nicolae, Omar De la Cruz, William Wen, Baoguan Ke, Minsun Song:
Invited Keynote Talk: Set-Level Analyses for Genome-Wide Association Data. ISBRA 2008: 1
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.