- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Hayato Yajima, Kazumasa Takami:
A Yielding Protocol that Uses Inter-Vehicle Communication to Improve the Traffic of Vehicles on a Low-Priority Road at an Unsignalized Intersection. Future Internet 11(5): 110 (2019)
- Ross Chapman, Simon Cook, Christopher Donough, Ya Li Lim, Philip Vun Vui Ho, Koon Wai Lo, Thomas Oberthür:
Using Bayesian networks to predict future yield functions with data from commercial oil palm plantations: A proof of concept analysis. Comput. Electron. Agric. 151: 338-348 (2018)
- Toly Chen, Yu-Cheng Wang:
A fuzzy collaborative intelligence approach for estimating future yield with DRAM as an example. Oper. Res. 18(3): 671-688 (2018)
- Huaiyang Zhong, Xiaocheng Li, David B. Lobell, Stefano Ermon, Margaret L. Brandeau:
Hierarchical Modeling of Seed Variety Yields and Decision Making for Future Planting Plans. CoRR abs/1711.05809 (2017)
- Constantin Mellios, Pierre Six, Anh Ngoc Lai:
Dynamic speculation and hedging in commodity futures markets with a stochastic convenience yield. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 250(2): 493-504 (2016)
- Christoph Werner, Benedikt Backs, Martin Wirnshofer, Doris Schmitt-Landsiedel:
Resilience and yield of flip-flops in future CMOS technologies under process variations and aging. IET Circuits Devices Syst. 8(1): 19-26 (2014)
- Costas Argyrides, Ahmad A. Al-Yamani, Carlos Arthur Lang Lisbôa, Luigi Carro, Dhiraj K. Pradhan:
Increasing memory yield in future technologies through innovative design. ISQED 2009: 622-626
- Piotr Zajac, Jacques Henri Collet:
Production Yield and Self-Configuration in the Future Massively Defective Nanochips. DFT 2007: 197-205
- Jacques Henri Collet, Piotr Zajac:
Resilience, Production Yield and Self-Configuration in the Future Massively Defective Nanochips. IOLTS 2007: 259
- Zhigang Jiang, Sandeep K. Gupta:
An ATPG for Threshold Testing: Obtaining Acceptable Yield in Future Processes. ITC 2002: 824-833
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.