- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Shoba Gopalakrishnan, Virendra Singh:
Soft-error reliable architecture for future microprocessors. IET Computers & Digital Techniques 13(3): 233-242 (2019)
- Cristian Chilipirea, Andreea-Cristina Petre, Loredana-Marsilia Groza, Ciprian Dobre, Florin Pop:
An integrated architecture for future studies in data processing for smart cities. Microprocessors and Microsystems - Embedded Hardware Design 52: 335-342 (2017)
- Hossein Asadi, Paolo Ienne, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad:
Introduction: Special Section on Architecture of Future Many Core Systems. Microprocessors and Microsystems - Embedded Hardware Design 46: 219-220 (2016)
- Timothy Hayes, Oscar Palomar, Osman S. Unsal, Adrián Cristal, Mateo Valero:
VSR sort: A novel vectorised sorting algorithm & architecture extensions for future microprocessors. HPCA 2015: 26-38
- Yale N. Patt:
Computer Architecture Research and Future Microprocessors: Where Do We Go from Here? ISCA 2006: 2
- G. Multedo, D. Jibb, G. Angel:
ASAAC Phase II programme progress on the definition of standards for the core processing architecture of future military aircraft. Microprocessors and Microsystems - Embedded Hardware Design 23(7): 393-407 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.