- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Fabrizio De Vita, Dario Bruneo, Sajal K. Das:
On the use of a full stack hardware/software infrastructure for sensor data fusion and fault prediction in industry 4.0. Pattern Recognit. Lett. 138: 30-37 (2020)
- Dionysios Diamantopoulos, Florian Scheidegger, Stefan Mach, Fabian Schuiki, Germain Haugou, Michael Schaffner, Frank K. Gürkaynak, Christoph Hagleitner, A. Cristiano I. Malossi, Luca Benini:
XwattPilot: A Full-stack Cloud System Enabling Agile Development of Transprecision Software for Low-power SoCs. COOL CHIPS 2020: 1-3
- Anton Lokhmotov, Nikolay Chunosov, Flavio Vella, Grigori Fursin:
Multi-objective autotuning of MobileNets across the full software/hardware stack. ReQuEST@ASPLOS 2018: 6
- Balazs Gerofi, Rolf Riesen, Robert W. Wisniewski, Yutaka Ishikawa:
Toward Full Specialization of the HPC Software Stack: Reconciling Application Containers and Lightweight Multi-kernels. ROSS@HPDC 2017: 7:1-7:8
- Giuliano Losa, Antonio Barbalace, Yuzhong Wen, Ho-Ren Chuang, Binoy Ravindran:
Transparent Fault-Tolerance Using Intra-Machine Full-Software-Stack Replication on Commodity Multicore Hardware. ICDCS 2017: 1521-1531
- Zahra Nikdel, Bing Gao, Stephen W. Neville:
DockerSim: Full-stack simulation of container-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud deployments and environments. PACRIM 2017: 1-6
- Felix Willnecker, Andreas Brunnert, Bernhard Koch-Kemper, Helmut Krcmar:
Full-Stack Performance Model Evaluation Using Probabilistic Garbage Collection Simulation. Softwaretechnik-Trends 35(3) (2015)
- Sandro Fiore, Alessandro D'Anca, Donatello Elia, Cosimo Palazzo, Dean N. Williams, Ian T. Foster, Giovanni Aloisio:
Ophidia: A full software stack for scientific data analytics. HPCS 2014: 343-350
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.