- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Agung W. Setiawan, Oktavian E. Prasetya:
Palm Oil Fresh Fruit Bunch Grading System Using Multispectral Image Analysis in HSV. ICIoT 2020: 85-88
- Jizhou Luo, Wei Zhang, Shengfei Shi, Hong Gao, Jianzhong Li, Wei Wu, Shouxu Jiang:
FreshJoin: An Efficient and Adaptive Algorithm for Set Containment Join. Data Sci. Eng. 4(4): 293-308 (2019)
- Jizhou Luo, Wei Zhang, Shengfei Shi, Hong Gao, Jianzhong Li, Tao Zhang, Zening Zhou:
FreshJoin: An Efficient and Adaptive Algorithm for Set Containment Join. APWeb/WAIM (2) 2019: 175-190
- Michiko Short, Seth Moore, Paul Miller:
Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT) Freshness Extension. RFC 8070: 1-9 (2017)
- Gloria Shu Mei Chwo:
Lessons from Six Years of Online Proficiency Testing Associated with the Freshman and Sophomore English Course in a Technology University. SETE@ICWL 2016: 721-726
- Piervincenzo Rizzo, Xianglei Ni, Somayeh Nassiri, Julie Vandenbossche:
A Solitary Wave-Based Sensor to Monitor the Setting of Fresh Concrete. Sensors 14(7): 12568-12584 (2014)
- Murdoch James Gabbay, Vincenzo Ciancia:
Freshness and Name-Restriction in Sets of Traces with Names. FoSSaCS 2011: 365-380
- Paul Harris, Chris Brunsdon:
Exploring spatial variation and spatial relationships in a freshwater acidification critical load data set for Great Britain using geographically weighted summary statistics. Comput. Geosci. 36(1): 54-70 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.