- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Guruprasad Madhale Jadav, Jonatan Lerga, Ivan Stajduhar:
Adaptive filtering and analysis of EEG signals in the time-frequency domain based on the local entropy. EURASIP J. Adv. Signal Process. 2020(1): 7 (2020)
- Shivarudhrappa Raghu, Natarajan Sriraam, Yasin Temel, Shyam Vasudeva Rao, Alangar Satyaranjandas Hegde, Pieter Leonard Kubben:
Performance evaluation of DWT based sigmoid entropy in time and frequency domains for automated detection of epileptic seizures using SVM classifier. Comput. Biol. Medicine 110: 127-143 (2019)
- Baoji Yin, Xi Lin, Wenxian Tang, Zhikun Jin:
Thruster Fault Identification for Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Based on Time-Domain Energy and Time-Frequency Entropy of Fusion Signal. ICIRA (3) 2019: 264-275
- Debayan Ghosh, R. Muralishankar, Sanjeev Gurugopinath:
Robust Voice Activity Detection Using Frequency Domain Long-Term Differential Entropy. INTERSPEECH 2018: 1220-1224
- Gonzalo C. Gutiérrez-Tobal, Daniel Álvarez, Javier Gomez-Pilar, Félix del Campo, Roberto Hornero:
Assessment of Time and Frequency Domain Entropies to Detect Sleep Apnoea in Heart Rate Variability Recordings from Men and Women. Entropy 17(1): 123-141 (2015)
- Md. Rokanujjaman, Md. Shariful Islam, Md. Altab Hossain, Md. Rezaul Islam, Yasushi Makihara, Yasushi Yagi:
Effective part-based gait identification using frequency-domain gait entropy features. Multim. Tools Appl. 74(9): 3099-3120 (2015)
- Boe-Shong Hong, Chia-Yu Chou:
Realization of Thermal Inertia in Frequency Domain. Entropy 16(2): 1101-1121 (2014)
- Ya Lin Zhang, Qin-Yu Zhang, Tommaso Melodia:
A frequency-domain entropy-based detector for robust spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks. IEEE Commun. Lett. 14(6): 533-535 (2010)
- M. E. Jernigan, F. D'Astous:
Entropy-Based Texture Analysis in the Spatial Frequency Domain. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 6(2): 237-243 (1984)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.