- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Di Laura Chen, Ravin Balakrishnan, Tovi Grossman:
Disambiguation Techniques for Freehand Object Manipulations in Virtual Reality. VR 2020: 285-292
- Francesco Cenni, Simon-Henri Schless, Lynn Bar-On, Erwin Aertbeliën, Herman Bruyninckx, Britta Hanssen, Kaat Desloovere:
Reliability of a clinical 3D freehand ultrasound technique: Analyses on healthy and pathological muscles. Comput. Methods Programs Biomed. 156: 97-103 (2018)
- C. G. Chandan, M. M. Deepika, S. Suraksha, H. R. Mamatha:
Identification and Grading of Freehand Sketches Using Deep Learning Techniques. ICACCI 2018: 1475-1480
- Gil Barros, Leandro Velloso, Luis Carli:
A Technique to Improve Freehand Sketches of Multi-touch Interactions. ICEC 2013: 151-155
- Tao Ni:
A Framework of Freehand Gesture Interaction: Techniques, Guidelines, and Applications. Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA, 2011
- Robert Rohling, Andrew H. Gee, Laurence H. Berman:
A comparison of freehand three-dimensional ultrasound reconstruction techniques. Medical Image Anal. 3(4): 339-359 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.