- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Kamayani Shrivastav, Rajendra Prasad Yadav, Kamal Chand Jain:
Joint MAP Detection for OFDM in Presence of Phase Noise from Free Running and Phase Locked Loop Oscillator. Wireless Personal Communications 109(1): 563-577 (2019)
- Elie Noumon Allini, Maciej Skórski, Oto Petura, Florent Bernard, Marek Laban, Viktor Fischer:
Evaluation and Monitoring of Free Running Oscillators Serving as Source of Randomness. IACR Trans. Cryptogr. Hardw. Embed. Syst. 2018(3): 214-242 (2018)
- David C. Burnett, Brad Wheeler, Filip Maksimovic, Osama Khan, Ali M. Niknejad, Kristofer S. J. Pister:
Narrowband communication with free-running 2.4GHz ring oscillators. PEMWN 2017: 1-6
- Andrey A. Galyaev:
Scalar control of a group of free-running oscillators. Automation and Remote Control 77(9): 1511-1523 (2016)
- Ahmad Mirzaei, Asad A. Abidi:
The Spectrum of a Noisy Free-Running Oscillator Explained by Random Frequency Pulling. IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems 57-I(3): 642-653 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.