- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Yan-Nan Sun, Bing-Zhao Li:
Digital computation of linear canonical transform for local spectra with flexible resolution ability. Sci. China Inf. Sci. 62(4): 49301:1-49301:3 (2019)
- Bowen Chen, Yongli Zhao, Jie Zhang:
Survivable spectrum-shared ability in flexible bandwidth optical networks with distributed data centers. Photonic Netw. Commun. 33(2): 102-111 (2017)
- Sho Oishi, Naoki Fukuta:
Toward a Flexible Ability Selection Mechanism for Personal Assistant Agent using Ontology Reasoning. WI Workshops 2016: 92-95
- Tran Khanh Dang, Kim Tuyen Le Thi, Anh Tuan Dang, Ha Duc Son Van:
Towards a flexible framework to support a generalized extension of XACML for spatio-temporal RBAC model with reasoning ability. Int. J. Web Inf. Syst. 10(2): 131-150 (2014)
- Matteo Dallaglio, Alessio Giorgetti, Nicola Sambo, Filippo Cugini, Piero Castoldi:
Impact of slice-ability on dynamic restoration in GMPLS-based Flexible Optical Networks. OFC 2014: 1-3
- Tuan Ngoc Nguyen, Kim Tuyen Le Thi, Anh Tuan Dang, Ha Duc Son Van, Tran Khanh Dang:
Towards a Flexible Framework to Support a Generalized Extension of XACML for Spatio-temporal RBAC Model with Reasoning Ability. ICCSA (5) 2013: 437-451
- Fabio Dianda, Filippo Giuntini, Fabio Martinelli, Anna Vaccarelli:
A Flexible Framework for Access Control Based on Ability Authentication. SAINT Workshops 2005: 106-109
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.