- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Petter Strandmark, Yi Qu, Timothy Curtois:
First-order linear programming in a column generation-based heuristic approach to the nurse rostering problem. Comput. Oper. Res. 120: 104945 (2020)
- Ma Kang, Xu Yan, Li Weibin:
Dynamic response analysis of steel frame with a sudden removal first floor column. J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 34(2): 1133-1140 (2018)
- Jun-Sung Park, Hanlim Lee, Jhoon Kim, Jay Herman, Woogyung Kim, Hyunkee Hong, Wonei Choi, Jiwon Yang, Daewon Kim:
Retrieval Accuracy of HCHO Vertical Column Density from Ground-Based Direct-Sun Measurement and First HCHO Column Measurement Using Pandora. Remote. Sens. 10(2): 173 (2018)
- Ahmadreza Argha, Li Li, Steven W. Su, Hung T. Nguyen:
Controllability analysis of the first FM model of 2D systems: A row (column) process. CDC 2014: 2414-2419
- G. Vadillo, J. A. Loya, J. Fernández-Sáez:
First order solutions for the buckling loads of weakened Timoshenko columns. Comput. Math. Appl. 64(8): 2395-2407 (2012)
- Jeffrey Miller:
Reflecting on First Year [Editor's Column]. IEEE Intell. Transp. Syst. Mag. 4(4): 2-5 (2012)
- Gopal Lakhani:
Suppressing first row/column coefficients of DCT blocks for lossless JPEG code reduction. ICIP 2012: 2469-2472
- Charalampos Tsitouras:
Runge-Kutta pairs of order 5(4) satisfying only the first column simplifying assumption. Comput. Math. Appl. 62(2): 770-775 (2011)
- Arnaud Durand, Clemens Lautemann, Malika More:
A simple proof of the polylog counting ability of first-order logic: guest column. SIGACT News 38(4): 40-45 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.