- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Sai Avinash Sattiraju, Abhishek Chakraborty, C. S. Shaijumon, B. S. Manoj:
Corporate Linkages and Financial Performance: A Complex Network Analysis of Indian Firms. IEEE Trans. Comput. Soc. Syst. 7(2): 339-351 (2020)
- Apostolos G. Christopoulos, Ioannis G. Dokas, Petros Kalantonis, Theodora Koukkou:
Investigation of financial distress with a dynamic logit based on the linkage between liquidity and profitability status of listed firms. J. Oper. Res. Soc. 70(10): 1817-1829 (2019)
- Sukanya Panda, Santanu Kumar Rath:
Investigating the structural linkage between IT capability and organizational agility: A study on Indian financial enterprises. J. Enterp. Inf. Manag. 29(5): 751-773 (2016)
- Kunho Kim, C. Lee Giles:
Financial Entity Record Linkage with Random Forests. DSMM@SIGMOD 2016: 13:1-13:2
- Sezi Çevik Onar, Basar Öztaysi, Cengiz Kahraman:
Record linkage using fuzzy sets for detecting suspicious financial ransactions. IFSA-EUSFLAT 2015
- Holly Jordan Lanham, Luci K. Leykum, Reuben R. McDaniel Jr.:
Focus on health information technology, electronic health records and their financial impact: Same organization, same electronic health records (EHRs) system, different use: exploring the linkage between practice member communication patterns and EHR use patterns in an ambulatory care setting. J. Am. Medical Informatics Assoc. 19(3): 382-391 (2012)
- Antoaneta Serguieva, Fang Liu, Paresh Date:
Financial contagion simulation through modelling behavioural characteristics of market participants and capturing cross-market linkages. CIFEr 2011: 81-86
- Monica Billio, Massimiliano Caporin:
Market linkages, variance spillovers, and correlation stability: Empirical evidence of financial contagion. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 54(11): 2443-2458 (2010)
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, Mika Goto:
Measurement of a linkage among environmental, operational, and financial performance in Japanese manufacturing firms: A use of Data Envelopment Analysis with strong complementary slackness condition. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 207(3): 1742-1753 (2010)
- Theodore Chiotis, Christopher D. Clack:
Nonlinearity linkage detection for financial time series analysis. GECCO 2007: 1179-1186
- Hanming Fang, Sérgio O. Parreiras:
On the failure of the linkage principle with financially constrained bidders. J. Econ. Theory 110(2): 374-392 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.