- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Takashi Fukuda, Osamu Ichikawa, Gakuto Kurata, Ryuki Tachibana, Samuel Thomas, Bhuvana Ramabhadran:
Effective joint training of denoising feature space transforms and Neural Network based acoustic models. ICASSP 2017: 5190-5194
- Andrey Medvedew, Oleksandr Fomin, Vitaliy D. Pavlenko, Viktor O. Speranskyy:
Diagnostic features space construction using Volterra kernels wavelet transforms. IDAACS 2017: 1077-1081
- Elena Nelyubina, Vladimir Ryazanov, Alexander Vinogradov:
Transforms of Hough Type in Abstract Feature Space: Generalized Precedents. VISIGRAPP (4: VISAPP) 2017: 651-656
- George Saon, Brian Kingsbury:
Discriminative feature-space transforms using deep neural networks. INTERSPEECH 2012: 14-17
- Michael L. Seltzer, Alex Acero:
Factored adaptation using a combination of feature-space and model-space transforms. INTERSPEECH 2012: 1792-1795
- Etienne Marcheret, Vaibhava Goel, Peder A. Olsen:
Optimal quantization and bit allocation for compressing large discriminative feature space transforms. ASRU 2009: 64-69
- Etienne Marcheret, Jia-Yu Chen, Petr Fousek, Peder A. Olsen, Vaibhava Goel:
Compacting discriminative feature space transforms for embedded devices. INTERSPEECH 2009: 228-231
- Jan Trmal, Marek Hrúz, Jan Zelinka, Pavel Campr, Ludek Müller:
Feature space transforms for Czech sign-language recognition. INTERSPEECH 2008: 2036-2039
- Jing Huang, Karthik Visweswariah:
Improving lip-reading with feature space transforms for multi-stream audio-visual speech recognition. INTERSPEECH 2005: 1221-1224
- Stephen D. Shapiro:
Feature space transforms for curve detection. Pattern Recognit. 10(3): 129-143 (1978)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.