- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Huimin Zhang, Siyu Lin, Hongwei Wang, Wenjie Li, Bin Sun, Shan Yang:
Fast simulation of high-speed railway fading channel using finite-state Markov models. Phys. Commun. 36 (2019)
- Darina Jarinová:
On autoregressive model order for long-range prediction of fast fading wireless channel. Telecommunication Systems 52(3): 1533-1539 (2013)
- Georgy Levin, Robert J. C. Bultitude, Hong Zhu:
Modelling, measurement and analysis of narrowband fast fading on relay channels. PIMRC 2011: 2065-2069
- Mingming Gan, Nicolai Czink, Paolo Castiglione, Claude Oestges, Fredrik Tufvesson, Thomas Zemen:
Modeling Time-Variant Fast Fading Statistics of Mobile Peer-to-Peer Radio Channels. VTC Spring 2011: 1-5
- Hongbo Tian, Qinye Yin, Ke Deng:
A Novel Blind Multiuser Detection Model over Flat Fast Fading Channels. ISNN (2) 2006: 102-107
- Cyril-Daniel Iskander, P. Takis Mathiopoulos:
Fast simulation of diversity Nakagami fading channels using finite-state Markov models. IEEE Trans. Broadcast. 49(3): 269-277 (2003)
- Tugay Eyceöz, Alexandra Duel-Hallen, Hans Hallen:
Deterministic channel modeling and long range prediction of fast fading mobile radio channels. IEEE Communications Letters 2(9): 254-256 (1998)
- Young Yong Kim, San-qi Li:
Modeling Fast Fading Channel Dynamics for Packet Data Performance Analysis. INFOCOM 1998: 1292-1300
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.