- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Oliver Horst, Johannes Wiesböck, Raphael Wild, Uwe Baumgarten:
Quantifying the Latency and Possible Throughput of External Interrupts on Cyber-Physical Systems. CoRR abs/2009.00506 (2020)
- Florian Auernhammer, Richard L. Arndt:
XIVE: External interrupt virtualization for the cloud infrastructure. IBM J. Res. Dev. 62(4/5): 5 (2018)
- Naoya Ito, Yuuki Oosako, Nagisa Ishiura, Hiroyuki Kanbara, Hiroyuki Tomiyama:
Binary synthesis implementing external interrupt handler as independent module. RSP 2017: 92-98
- Ioanna Katidioti, Jelmer P. Borst, Marieke K. van Vugt, Niels A. Taatgen:
Interrupt me: External interruptions are less disruptive than self-interruptions. Comput. Hum. Behav. 63: 906-915 (2016)
- Mintra Ruensuk:
An implementation to reduce internal/external interruptions in Agile software development using pomodoro technique. ICIS 2016: 1-4
- V. Om Prakash Rai, D. R. Mehta, S. K. Parganiha:
External interrupt verification for microprocessor design. ICWET 2011: 1245-1246
- Fu-Ching Yang, Wen-Kai Huang, Jing-Kun Zhong, Ing-Jer Huang:
Automatic Verification of External Interrupt Behaviors for Microprocessor Design. IEEE Trans. on CAD of Integrated Circuits and Systems 27(9): 1670-1683 (2008)
- Fu-Ching Yang, Jing-Kun Zhong, Ing-Jer Huang:
Verifying external interrupts of embedded microprocessor in SoC with on-chip bus. ICCAD 2008: 372-377
- Fu-Ching Yang, Wen-Kai Huang, Ing-Jer Huang:
Automatic Verification of External Interrupt Behaviors for Microprocessor Design. DAC 2007: 896-901
- Rikard Harr, Victor Kaptelinin:
Unpacking the social dimension of external interruptions. GROUP 2007: 399-408
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.