- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Xinhong Liu, Reid Holmes:
Exploring Developer Preferences for Visualizing External Information Within Source Code Editors. VISSOFT 2020: 27-37
- Nahla J. Abid, Jonathan I. Maletic, Bonita Sharif:
Using developer eye movements to externalize the mental model used in code summarization tasks. ETRA 2019: 13:1-13:9
- Marcio Oliveira Jr., Regina M. M. Braga, Gleiph Ghiotto, José Maria N. David:
Recommending External Developers to Software Projects based on Historical Analysis of Previous Contributions. SBES 2019: 417-426
- Fiorella Zampetti, Luca Ponzanelli, Gabriele Bavota, Andrea Mocci, Massimiliano Di Penta, Michele Lanza:
How developers document pull requests with external references. ICPC 2017: 23-33
- Mei Li, Khim-Yong Goh, Huseyin Cavusoglu:
Investigating Developers' entry to Mobile App Platforms: a Network Externality View. ECIS 2014
- Emilio Julio Lorenzo, Roberto Centeno, Miguel Rodríguez-Artacho:
A framework for helping developers in the integration of external tools into virtual learning environments. TEEM 2013: 127-132
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.