- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Alessandro Berti:
Process Mining on Event Graphs: a Framework to Extensively Support Projects. BPM (PhD/Demos) 2019: 60-65
- Alexander Frömmgen:
Programming Models and Extensive Evaluation Support for MPTCP Scheduling, Adaptation Decisions, and DASH Video Streaming. Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany, 2018
- Martin Schmid, Matej Moravcik, Milan Hladík:
Bounding the Support Size in Extensive Form Games with Imperfect Information. AAAI 2014: 784-790
- Christopher Haubeck, Ireneus Wior, Lars Braubach, Alexander Pokahr, Jan Ladiges, Alexander Fay, Winfried Lamersdorf:
Keeping Pace with Changes - Towards Supporting Continuous Improvements and Extensive Updates in Manufacturing Automation Software. ECEASST 56 (2013)
- Liang Xiao, Gráinne Cousins, Tom Fahey, Borislav D. Dimitrov, Lucy Hederman:
Developing a rule-driven clinical decision support system with an extensive and adaptative architecture. Healthcom 2012: 250-254
- Sujata Ghosh, Thiri Haymar Kyaw, Rineke Verbrugge:
Decision Support for Extensive Form Negotiation Games. ISMIS 2012: 105-114
- Joke Voogt:
How different are ICT-supported pedagogical practices from extensive and non-extensive ICT-using science teachers? Educ. Inf. Technol. 14(4): 325-343 (2009)
- James R. Eagan:
The buzz: supporting extensively customizable information awareness applications. Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA, 2008
- Kohei Ishikawa, Kanayo Ogura, Kozo Sugiyama:
Community Support System for Extensive Readers: Case Study in a Domain 'Knowledge Science'. KES (2) 2007: 1246-1252
- Yahiko Kambayashi, Akihiro Hatanaka, Akira Okada, Madoka Yuriyama:
Extensive Interaction Support in Distance Education Systems Utilizing Action History Views. Informatica (Slovenia) 24(1) (2000)
- Gitesh K. Raikundalia:
Extensive Application of Electronic Mail in a Five-phase Computer-supported Meeting. WebNet 1999: 907-912
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.