- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Jaroslaw Watróbski:
Ontology learning methods from text - an extensive knowledge-based approach. KES 2020: 3356-3368
- Pengjiang Qian, Chen Xi, Min Xu, Yizhang Jiang, Kuan-Hao Su, Shitong Wang, Raymond F. Muzic Jr.:
SSC-EKE: Semi-supervised classification with extensive knowledge exploitation. Inf. Sci. 422: 51-76 (2018)
- Jörg Hakenberg, Wei-Yi Cheng, Philippe Thomas, Ying-Chih Wang, Andrew V. Uzilov, Rong Chen:
Integrating 400 million variants from 80, 000 human samples with extensive annotations: towards a knowledge base to analyze disease cohorts. BMC Bioinform. 17: 24 (2016)
- Boudewijn de Bruin:
Common Knowledge of Rationality in Extensive Games. Notre Dame J. Formal Log. 49(3): 261-280 (2008)
- Kohei Ishikawa, Kanayo Ogura, Kozo Sugiyama:
Community Support System for Extensive Readers: Case Study in a Domain 'Knowledge Science'. KES (2) 2007: 1246-1252
- Philip J. Reny:
Extensive Games and Common Knowledge. TARK 1988: 395
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.