- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Young Hee Choi, Francesco Vincelli, Giuseppe Riva, Brenda K. Wiederhold, Jung-Ho Lee, Kee-Hwan Park:
Effects of Group Experiential Cognitive Therapy for the Treatment of Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia. Cyberpsychology Behav. Soc. Netw. 8(4): 387-393 (2005)
- Giuseppe Riva, Monica Bacchetta, Gianluca Cesa, Sara Conti, Enrico Molinari:
Six-Month Follow-Up of In-Patient Experiential Cognitive Therapy for Binge Eating Disorders. Cyberpsychology Behav. Soc. Netw. 6(3): 251-258 (2003)
- Francesco Vincelli, Luigi Anolli, Stéphane Bouchard, Brenda K. Wiederhold, Valentino Zurloni, Giuseppe Riva:
Experiential Cognitive Therapy in the Treatment of Panic Disorders with Agoraphobia: A Controlled Study. Cyberpsychology Behav. Soc. Netw. 6(3): 321-328 (2003)
- Francesco Vincelli, Young Hee Choi, Enrico Molinari, Brenda K. Wiederhold, Giuseppe Riva:
Experiential Cognitive Therapy for the Treatment of Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia: Definition of a Clinical Protocol. Cyberpsychology Behav. Soc. Netw. 3(3): 375-385 (2000)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.