- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Byung Mo Kim, Yun Ho Choi, Sung Jin Yoo:
Adaptive Control of Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Air Supply Systems With Asymmetric Oxygen Excess Ratio Constraints. IEEE Access 8: 5537-5549 (2020)
- Yao Zhang, Feiqiang Li, Xiao Hu, Tong Zhang, Cong Feng, Ke Song:
Fuel cell air supply system control based on oxygen excess ratio. IECON 2019: 6394-6397
- Beatrice Marchi, Simone Zanoni, Lucio Enrico Zavanella:
An Integrated Supply Chain Model with Excess Heat Recovery. APMS (2) 2017: 479-487
- Dana G. Popescu, Sridhar Seshadri:
Demand Uncertainty and Excess Supply in Commodity Contracting. Manag. Sci. 59(9): 2135-2152 (2013)
- Leslie J. Reinhorn:
Production efficiency and excess supply. Math. Soc. Sci. 65(2): 92-100 (2013)
- Christoph Dorsch:
IT-enabled Excess Capacity Markets for Services: Examining the Economic Potential in Cost-driven Service Supply Chains. AMCIS 2013
- Kevin B. Hendricks, Vinod R. Singhal:
Demand-Supply Mismatches and Stock Market Reaction: Evidence from Excess Inventory Announcements. Manuf. Serv. Oper. Manag. 11(3): 509-524 (2009)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.