- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Xavier Lapillonne, Oliver Fuhrer:
Using Compiler Directives to Port Large Scientific Applications to GPUs: An Example from Atmospheric Science. Parallel Process. Lett. 24(1) (2014)
- Bin Lu, Benjamin Ka-Yin T'sou, Tao Jiang, Oi Yee Kwong, Jingbo Zhu:
Mining Large-scale Parallel Corpora from Multilingual Patents: An English-Chinese example and its application to SMT. CIPS-SIGHAN 2010
- Gerhard Weis, Andrew Lewis:
Using XMPP for ad-hoc grid computing - an application example using parallel ant colony optimisation. IPDPS 2009: 1-4
- Toshio Fukuda, Hiroshi Sato, Fumihito Arai, Hitoshi Iwata, Kouichi Itoigawa:
Parallel Beam Micro Sensor/Actuator Unit Using PZT Thin Films and its Application Examples. ICRA 1998: 1498-1503
- Ira Pramanick, Jon G. Kuhl:
An Inherently Parallel Method for Heuristic Problem-Solving: Part II-Example Applications. IEEE Trans. Parallel Distributed Syst. 6(10): 1016-1028 (1995)
- Stephen J. Smith:
Reaping the Benefits of Mass Production with Massively Parallel Computing - Four Example Applications. ICCI 1991: 33-42
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.