- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Qin Ba, Jong-Shi Pang:
Exact Penalization of Generalized Nash Equilibrium Problems. CoRR abs/1811.10674 (2018)
- Sanjam Garg, Omkant Pandey, Akshayaram Srinivasan:
On the Exact Cryptographic Hardness of Finding a Nash Equilibrium. IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive 2015: 1078 (2015)
- Branislav Bosanský, Christopher Kiekintveld, Viliam Lisý, Jiri Cermak, Michal Pechoucek:
Double-oracle algorithm for computing an exact nash equilibrium in zero-sum extensive-form games. AAMAS 2013: 335-342
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.