- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Carlos Mougan Navarro, Georgios Kanellos, Thomas Gottron:
Desiderata for Explainable AI in statistical production systems of the European Central Bank. CoRR abs/2107.08045 (2021)
- Ksenija Dumicic, Anita Ceh Casni, Irena Palic:
Multivariate analysis of determinants of Internet banking use in European Union countries. Central Eur. J. Oper. Res. 23(3): 563-578 (2015)
- Adina Nerghes, Ju-Sung Lee, Peter Groenewegen, Iina Hellsten:
The Shifting Discourse of the European Central Bank: Exploring Structural Space in Semantic Networks. SITIS 2014: 447-455
- Costas Milas, Ruthira Naraidoo:
Financial conditions and nonlinearities in the European Central Bank (ECB) reaction function: In-sample and out-of-sample assessment. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 56(1): 173-189 (2012)
- Viorel Milea, Rui Jorge Almeida, Uzay Kaymak, Flavius Frasincar:
A fuzzy model of the MSCI EURO index based on content analysis of European Central Bank statements. FUZZ-IEEE 2010: 1-7
- Viorel Milea, Nurfadhlina Mohd Sharef, Rui Jorge Almeida, Uzay Kaymak, Flavius Frasincar:
Prediction of the MSCI EURO index based on fuzzy grammar fragments extracted from European Central Bank statements. SoCPaR 2010: 231-236
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.