default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Andreas Giannakoulopoulos, Minas Pergantis, Laida Limniati, Alexandros Kouretsis:
Investigating the Country of Origin and the Role of the .eu TLD in External Trade of European Union Member States. Future Internet 14(6): 174 (2022)
- Charalampos Alexopoulos, Euripides N. Loukis, Shefali Virkar:
Evaluating Second Generation Cross-Country Open Legal Data Infrastructures Using Value Models. ePart 2021: 180-197
- Alberto Baccini, Giuseppe De Nicolao, Eugenio Petrovich:
Citation gaming induced by bibliometric evaluation: a country-level comparative analysis. CoRR abs/1904.04708 (2019)
- Paul de Hert, Vagelis Papakonstantinou:
The rich UK contribution to the field of EU data protection: Let's not go for "third country" status after Brexit. Comput. Law Secur. Rev. 33(3): 354-360 (2017)
- F. Marta L. Di Lascio, Marta Disegna:
A copula-based clustering algorithm to analyse EU country diets. Knowl. Based Syst. 132: 72-84 (2017)
- GuoZhong Li, Eun-Mi Park, Seong-Taek Park:
Effects of social media usage on country image and purchase intention from social P2P network perspective. Peer-to-Peer Netw. Appl. 9(3): 487-497 (2016)
- Eugene Botma, Eduan Kotzé:
Feasibility of a low-cost computing cluster in comparison to a high-performance computing cluster: A developing country perspective. CONF-IRM 2016: 44
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.