- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 2 matches
- Christopher Marquis, Yanhua Bird:
The Paradox of Responsive Authoritarianism: How Civic Activism Spurs Environmental Penalties in China. Organ. Sci. 29(5): 948-968 (2018)
- Elaine Massung, David Coyle, Kirsten F. Cater, Marc Jay, Chris Preist:
Using crowdsourcing to support pro-environmental community activism. CHI 2013: 371-380
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.