- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Sunil Kumar, Maninder Singh:
Breast Cancer Detection Based on Feature Selection Using Enhanced Grey Wolf Optimizer and Support Vector Machine Algorithms. Vietnam. J. Comput. Sci. 8(2): 177-197 (2021)
- Hui Huang, Xi'an Feng, Suying Zhou, Jionghui Jiang, Huiling Chen, Yuping Li, Chengye Li:
A new fruit fly optimization algorithm enhanced support vector machine for diagnosis of breast cancer based on high-level features. BMC Bioinform. 20-S(8): 290:1-290:14 (2019)
- Takato Yasuno, Masazumi Amakata, Junichiro Fujii, Yuri Shimamoto:
Color-Base Damage Feature Enhanced Support Vector Classifier for Monitoring Quake Image. CCIW 2019: 260-275
- Pallab Kanti Roy, Alauddin Bhuiyan, Kotagiri Ramamohanarao:
Automated segmentation of multiple sclerosis lesion in intensity enhanced flair MRI using texture features and support vector machine. ICIP 2013: 4277-4281
- Manabu Torii, Hongfang Liu, Zhang-Zhi Hu:
Support Vector Machine-Based Mucin-Type O-linked Glycosylation Site Prediction Using Enhanced Sequence Feature Encoding. AMIA 2009
- Yogesh H. Dandawate, Madhuri A. Joshi, Shrirang Umrani:
Compression of Medical Images Using Enhanced Vector Quantizer Designed with Self Organizing Feature Maps. ICMB 2008: 256-264
- Vu Nguyen, Michael Blumenstein, Vallipuram Muthukkumarasamy, Graham Leedham:
Off-line Signature Verification Using Enhanced Modified Direction Features in Conjunction with Neural Classifiers and Support Vector Machines. ICDAR 2007: 734-738
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.