- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Harold J. Rickenbacker, William O. Collinge, Vaclav Hasik, Melissa M. Bilec:
Indoor Air Quality Assessments of Diverse Buildings in an Energy Conservation District from a Life Cycle Assessment Lens: Short Paper. BuildSys@SenSys 2016: 207-210
- Fei Tao, Ying Zuo, Li Da Xu, Lin Lv, Lin Zhang:
Internet of Things and BOM-Based Life Cycle Assessment of Energy-Saving and Emission-Reduction of Products. IEEE Trans. Ind. Informatics 10(2): 1252-1261 (2014)
- Léda Gerber, Samira Fazlollahi, François Maréchal:
A systematic methodology for the environomic design and synthesis of energy systems combining process integration, Life Cycle Assessment and industrial ecology. Comput. Chem. Eng. 59: 2-16 (2013)
- Benjamin Bertin, Vasile-Marian Scuturici, Emmanuel Risler, Jean-Marie Pinon:
A semantic approach to life cycle assessment applied on energy environmental impact data management. EDBT/ICDT Workshops 2012: 87-94
- Dennis Ong, Tim Moors, Vijay Sivaraman:
Complete life-cycle assessment of the energy/CO2 costs of videoconferencing vs face-to-face meetings. OnlineGreenComm 2012: 50-55
- Saad Dawood, Richard Lord, Nashwan Dawood:
Development of a Visual whole Life-cycle Energy Assessment Framework for Built Environment. Winter Simulation Conference 2009: 2653-2663
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.