- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Levent Kutlu, Kien C. Tran, Mike G. Tsionas:
A spatial stochastic frontier model with endogenous frontier and environmental variables. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 286(1): 389-399 (2020)
- Jiting Huang, Peixin Zhao:
Instrumental variable based variable selection for generalized linear models with endogenous covariates. Commun. Stat. Simul. Comput. 48(6): 1891-1900 (2019)
- David Bodoff, Shuk Ying Ho:
Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling Approach for Analyzing a Model with a Binary Indicator as an Endogenous Variable. Commun. Assoc. Inf. Syst. 38: 23 (2016)
- Jinyi Yuan, Peixin Zhao, Weiguo Zhang:
Semiparametric variable selection for partially varying coefficient models with endogenous variables. Comput. Stat. 31(2): 693-707 (2016)
- André L. Korzenowski, Michel J. Anzanello, Marcelo S. Portugal, Carla Schwengber ten Caten:
Predictive models with endogenous variables for quality control in customized scenarios affected by multiple setups. Comput. Ind. Eng. 65(4): 729-736 (2013)
- Michel Denault, Jean-Guy Simonato, Lars Stentoft:
A simulation-and-regression approach for stochastic dynamic programs with endogenous state variables. Comput. Oper. Res. 40(11): 2760-2769 (2013)
- Kutsal Dogan, Yonghua Ji, Vijay S. Mookerjee, Suresh Radhakrishnan:
Managing the Versions of a Software Product Under Variable and Endogenous Demand. Inf. Syst. Res. 22(1): 5-21 (2011)
- Amnon Rapoport, William E. Stein, Vincent Mak, Rami Zwick, Darryl A. Seale:
Endogenous arrivals in batch queues with constant or variable capacity. BQGT 2010: 54:1
- Shengli Chen, Xiaohua Yang:
Duopoly Game with Endogenous Move-timing and Endogenous Strategic Variables. ICEE 2010: 3912-3915
- David A. Vance:
On the effects of exogenous and endogenous variables on information privacy concerns: a preliminary comparative study. IRMA Conference 2000: 844-846
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.