default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Cecilia Giordano, Gianluca Lo Coco, Laura Salerno, Maria Di Blasi:
The role of emotion dysregulation in adolescents' problematic smartphone use: A study on adolescent/parents triads. Comput. Hum. Behav. 115: 106632 (2021)
- Tammo Viering, Pieter J. Hoekstra, Alexandra Philipsen, Jilly Naaijen, Andrea Dietrich, Catharina A. Hartman, Barbara Franke, Jan K. Buitelaar, Andrea Hildebrandt, Christiane M. Thiel, Carsten Gießing:
Emotion dysregulation and integration of emotion-related brain networks affect intraindividual change in ADHD severity throughout late adolescence. NeuroImage 245: 118729 (2021)
- Christian B. Redd, David Silvera-Tawil, Dagney Hopp, Daniel Zandberg, Alexandra Martiniuk, Colin R. Dietrich, Mohan Karunanithi:
Physiological Signal Monitoring for Identification of Emotional Dysregulation in Children. EMBC 2020: 4273-4277
- Francesca Gioia, Valentina Boursier:
Emotion dysregulation and adolescents' preference for online social interactions: the moderating role of gender. PSYCHOBIT 2019
- Mingzhong Wang, Wanxue Qi:
Harsh parenting and problematic Internet use in Chinese adolescents: Child emotional dysregulation as mediator and child forgiveness as moderator. Comput. Hum. Behav. 77: 211-219 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.