- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Majken Kirkegaard Rasmussen, Timothy Merritt, Miguel Bruns Alonso, Marianne Graves Petersen:
Balancing User and System Control in Shape-Changing Interfaces: a Designerly Exploration. Tangible and Embedded Interaction 2016: 202-210
- Moinuddin K. Qureshi:
Embedded tutorial - Emerging memory technologies: What it means for computer system designers. VLSI Design 2013
- Luigi Carro, Carlos Arthur Lang Lisbôa:
New Challenges for Designers of Fault Tolerant Embedded Systems Based on Future Technologies. IESS 2009: 312-313
- Benaoumeur Senouci, Abdellah-Medjadji Kouadri-Kouadri, Frédéric Rousseau, Frédéric Pétrot:
Multi-CPU/FPGA Platform Based Heterogeneous Multiprocessor Prototyping: New Challenges for Embedded Software Designers. IEEE International Workshop on Rapid System Prototyping 2008: 41-47
- Najwa Aaraj, Srivaths Ravi, Anand Raghunathan, Niraj K. Jha:
Architectures for efficient face authentication in embedded systems. DATE Designers' Forum 2006: 1-6
- Kaj Hänninen, Jukka Mäki-Turja, Mikael Nolin:
Present and Future Requirements in Developing Industrial Embedded Real-Time Systems - Interviews with Designers in the Vehicle Domain. ECBS 2006: 139-150
- Wayne H. Wolf:
Household Hints for Embedded Systems Designers. Computer 35(5): 106-108 (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.