- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Stefan Monnier, Michael Sperber:
Evolution of Emacs Lisp. Proc. ACM Program. Lang. 4(HOPL): 74:1-74:55 (2020)
- François-Xavier Bois:
web-mode.el: Heterogeneous Recursive Code Parsing with Emacs Lisp. ELS 2014: 30-32
- Matthias Neubauer, Michael Sperber:
Down with Emacs Lisp: Dynamic Scope Analysis. ICFP 2001: 38-49
- Richard Potter:
Computation Scrapbooks of Emacs Lisp Runtime State. HCC 2001: 236-237
- B. Greenberg:
Prose and CONS - Multics Emacs: A Commercial Text-processing System in LISP. LISP Conference 1980: 6-12
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings