- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Sahra Abdullahi, Birgit Wessel, Martin Huber, Anna Wendleder, Achim Roth, Claudia Kuenzer:
Estimating Penetration-Related X-Band InSAR Elevation Bias: A Study over the Greenland Ice Sheet. Remote. Sens. 11(24): 2903 (2019)
- Elizabeth Burke Watson, LeeAnn Haaf, Kirk Raper, Erin Reilly:
Removal of Positive Elevation Bias of Digital Elevation Models for Sea-Level Rise Planning. Data 4(1): 46 (2019)
- Hailong Xu, Xiaowei Cui, Sihao Zhao, Mingquan Lu:
Transmission delay inconsistency in satellite array antennas cause elevation-dependent pseudorange biases in GNSS signals. Sci. China Inf. Sci. 61(6): 069301:1-069301:3 (2018)
- Amaury Dehecq, Romain Millan, Etienne Berthier, Noel Gourmelen, Emmanuel Trouvé, Vincent Vionnet:
Elevation Changes Inferred From TanDEM-X Data Over the Mont-Blanc Area: Impact of the X-Band Interferometric Bias. IEEE J. Sel. Top. Appl. Earth Obs. Remote. Sens. 9(8): 3870-3882 (2016)
- Kwan-Young Oh, Hyung-Sup Jung:
Automated Bias-Compensation Approach for Pushbroom Sensor Modeling Using Digital Elevation Model. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 54(6): 3400-3409 (2016)
- Matthew R. Siegfried, Robert L. Hawley, John F. Burkhart:
High-Resolution Ground-Based GPS Measurements Show Intercampaign Bias in ICESat Elevation Data Near Summit, Greenland. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 49(9): 3393-3400 (2011)
- Jørgen Dall:
InSAR Elevation Bias Caused by Penetration Into Uniform Volumes. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 45(7-2): 2319-2324 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.