- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Antonio Guill, Alvaro Tormos, Conrado J. Calvo, Eduardo Roses-Albert, Antonio Cebrián, Luis Such-Miquel, Luis Such, Manuel Zarzoso, Francisco J. Chorro, José Millet:
Epicardial-Limited Electrophysiological Heterogeneities do not Facilitate Ventricular Arrhythmia Induction: An Experimental Study. CinC 2015: 701-704
- Giulia Regalia, Emilia Biffi, A. Lucchini, M. Capriata, S. Achilli, Andrea Menegon, Giancarlo Ferrigno, Luigi Pietro Maria Colombo, Alessandra Pedrocchi:
An Experimental Platform Aimed at Long Lasting Electrophysiological Multichannel Recordings of Neuronal Cultures. IJCCI 2013: 551-557
- Prasun K. Roy, John P. Miller, D. Dutta Majumder:
A Control Analysis of Neuronal Information Processing: A Study of Electrophysiological Experimentation and Non-equilibrium Information Theory. AFSS 2002: 191-203
- Alexandra Bocioaca, Cristian T. Badea, Costas Papatheodoropoulos, George K. Kostopoulos:
A Software Tool to Assist the Planning of Electrophysiological Experiments on Rat Brain Slices. MIE 1999: 976-979
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.