- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Pritam Choudhury, Harley Eades III, Richard A. Eisenberg, Stephanie C. Weirich:
A graded dependent type system with a usage-aware semantics (extended version). CoRR abs/2011.04070 (2020)
- Diana Fischer, Kathrin Eismann, Kai Fischbach:
Usage Behavior of Social Network Sites in the Aftermath of Terrorist Attacks. ICIS 2016
- Yoshiaki Kasahara, Takuya Kawatani, Eisuke Ito, Koichi Shimozono:
An Analysis of Relationship between Storage Usage Distribution and Per-User Quota Value. SIGUCCS 2016: 153-158
- Yoshiaki Kasahara, Takuya Kawatani, Eisuke Ito, Koichi Shimozono, Naomi Fujimura:
Optimization of Storage Quota Based on User's Usage Distribution. COMPSAC Workshops 2015: 149-154
- Eisuke Hanada, Makoto Hayashi, Akihiro Ohira:
Introduction of an RFID tag system to a large hospital and the practical usage of the data obtained. ISMICT 2015: 108-111
- Vladimir A. Kuznetsov, Hwee Kuan Lee, Sebastian Maurer-Stroh, Maria Judit Molnár, Sándor Pongor, Birgit Eisenhaber, Frank Eisenhaber:
How bioinformatics influences health informatics: usage of biomolecular sequences, expression profiles and automated microscopic image analyses for clinical needs and public health. Health Inf. Sci. Syst. 1(1): 2 (2013)
- Christine Eisenbeis, William Jalby, Alain Lichnewsky:
Compiler Techniques for Optimizing Memory and Register Usage on the Cray 2. Int. J. High Speed Comput. 2(2): 193-222 (1990)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.