- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Luca Martino, Víctor Elvira, Gustau Camps-Valls:
The Recycling Gibbs sampler for efficient learning. Digit. Signal Process. 74: 1-13 (2018)
- Olivier Féron, François Orieux, Jean-François Giovannelli:
Gradient Scan Gibbs Sampler: An Efficient Algorithm for High-Dimensional Gaussian Distributions. IEEE J. Sel. Top. Signal Process. 10(2): 343-352 (2016)
- Luca Martino, Victor Elvira, Gustau Camps-Valls:
The Recycling Gibbs Sampler for Efficient Learning. CoRR abs/1611.07056 (2016)
- François Orieux, Olivier Féron, Jean-François Giovannelli:
Gradient scan Gibbs sampler: An efficient high-dimensional sampler application in inverse problems. ICASSP 2015: 4085-4089
- Ji Won Yoon, Simon P. Wilson, K. Hun Mok:
A highly efficient blocked Gibbs sampler reconstruction of multidimensional NMR spectra. AISTATS 2010: 940-947
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.