- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Weiguo Zhao, Zhenxing Zhang, Liying Wang:
Manta ray foraging optimization: An effective bio-inspired optimizer for engineering applications. Eng. Appl. Artif. Intell. 87 (2020)
- Ming Chen, Yikun Ou, Xiaojun Qiu, Hong Wang:
An Effective Bacterial Foraging Optimization Based on Conjugation and Novel Step-Size Strategies. ICAIS (1) 2020: 362-374
- Mary Beth Kery, Bonnie E. John, Patrick O'Flaherty, Amber Horvath, Brad A. Myers:
Towards Effective Foraging by Data Scientists to Find Past Analysis Choices. CHI 2019: 92
- Agnese V. Ventrella, Flavio Esposito, Luigi Alfredo Grieco:
Load Profiling and Migration for Effective Cyber Foraging in Disaster Scenarios with FORMICA. NetSoft 2018: 80-87
- Shanti Chilukuri, Sourabh Bollapragada, Sainath Kommineni, Kalyana Chakravarthy C.:
RainCloud - Cloudlet Selection for Effective Cyber Foraging. WCNC 2017: 1-6
- Flavio Esposito, Andrej Cvetkovski, Tooska Dargahi, Jianli Pan:
Complete edge function onloading for effective backend-driven cyber foraging. WiMob 2017: 1-8
- Weiguo Zhao, Liying Wang:
An effective bacterial foraging optimizer for global optimization. Inf. Sci. 329: 719-735 (2016)
- Ilyes Khennak, Habiba Drias, Hadia Mosteghanemi:
An Effective Term-Ranking Function for Query Expansion Based on Information Foraging Assessment. MIKE 2014: 1-10
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.