- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Puneet Mishra, Torsten Feller, Martin Schmuck, Andreas Nicol, Alison Nordon:
Early Detection Of Drought Stress in Arabidopsis Thaliana Utilsing a Portable Hyperspectral Imaging Setup. WHISPERS 2019: 1-5
- Sidra Minhas, Aasia Khanum, Farhan Riaz, Atif Alvi, Shoab Ahmad Khan:
Early Alzheimer's Disease Prediction in Machine Learning Setup: Empirical Analysis with Missing Value Computation. IDEAL 2015: 424-432
- Alfredo García Hernández-Díaz, P. Moreno:
A discrete-time single-server queueing system with an N-policy, an early setup and a generalization of the Bernoulli feedback. Math. Comput. Model. 49(5-6): 977-990 (2009)
- Ghaith Rabadi, Mansooreh Mollaghasemi, Georgios C. Anagnostopoulos:
A branch-and-bound algorithm for the early/tardy machine scheduling problem with a common due-date and sequence-dependent setup time. Comput. Oper. Res. 31(10): 1727-1751 (2004)
- Nagraj Balakrishnan, John J. Kanet, Sri V. Sridharan:
Early/tardy scheduling with sequence dependent setups on uniform parallel machines. Comput. Oper. Res. 26(2): 127-141 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.